Welcome to Fusion Taekwondo
Fusion was formed in February 2005 after breaking away from Buckmaster Taekwondo. We have built our reputation on excellence, coaching champions locally, nationally and abroad. We have always served the South London community and have been based in Bradfield Youth Club, Peckham for over 20 years, we continue to serve the community offering traditional and Olympic Taekwondo. As a club we are confident and happy to take on fighters at all levels, beginner to elite and we are very proud to look back on our past achievements. We have had students and coaches represent national teams at European championships, World Championships, Commonwealth Games and even the Olympics. If you’re interested in becoming a champion Contact Us today!
Why Join us?
- Learn Traditional Taekwondo ( Self Defence & Poomsae)
- Olympic Sport Taekwondo (Kyrougi)
- Focus & Discipline
- Increase Confidence
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Equal opportunities
- Competitive Prices
- Improve your fitness and physical well-being
- Opportunity to compete Nationally & Internationally
- Achieve your Black Belt
- Make friends
Definition of Taekwondo
Tenets of Taekwondo
- Modesty: modest (adj) : not having or showing pride; humble; not pretentious or showy
- Perseverance: perseverance (noun): the act or state of persevering; continued effort to achieve something one has begun, despite setbacks.
- Self Control: Self-control (noun): the ability to control one’s emotions and impulses.
- Indomitable Spirit: indomitable (adj) unable to be conquered or defeated.
- All students shall respect the dignity of the Do Jang (Training Hall) at all times.
- All students shall respect other students at all times.
- All students shall respect and obey the Sabeom Nim’s (Instructor’s) directions at all times.
- All students shall keep their Dobok (Uniform) clean and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- All students shall respect the skills they are taught and shall not use them outside the Do Jang other than for self defence
- All students must have all officially recognized WTF protective wear / equipment as a standard part of their kit.
Want to Join The Club?
Fusion Taekwondo is open to all ages (4yrs+) and all abilities. The first session is absolutely free so you can see if you / your child enjoy it and want to continue.
After the first session we will require you to join the club and licence with British Taekwondo. Every person training Taekwondo is required to be a British Taekwondo member, this allows you to go through the process of gradings and to compete whether that be Fighting or Poomsae. There is an online system to become a member, ask an instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or any assistance with this